Multi Option Configuration
The G3 is equipped with a gimballed, stabilised high performance EO & IR payload that is interchangeable with other sensors such as: communication Jammers, electronic warfare, etc’. The G3 can be configured to hold any kind of sensor up to 3 Kg. Transportable with a standard Jeep and designed for longer, more complicated missions.
- Homeland security
- Search and rescue
- State Border Patrol
- ISTAR- Intelligence, Surveillance
- Target acquisition & Reconnaissance
- High accuracy area mapping
- Border and coastal protection
- Investigation of chemicals
- Biologically or radioactively polluted areas
- Pipeline and power line inspection
- Any 3D data application
Ground Control Station
The Ground Control Station (GCS) is a small-sized, portable unit that enables safe operation and control of the drone. Its user-friendly incorporated interface is used for mission planning, different operational modes, payload control and UAV monitoring.
The user interface includes real-time display and a moving tactical map for complete mission overview. The control console has a built-in ruggedized computer with a touch screen option for maximum operation convenience.
The separation between the control unit and the video screen allows free operational movement while offering an option of mounting the unit on a second tripod.
The GCS is a unified control unit as the same unit is able to control multiple drones within the G-series
- Provides command, control and information of drone and camera with real time video display.
- Men portable by neck strap or tripod mount.
- MIL-STD joysticks and buttons
- MIL-STD 10” rugged tablet
- Weight: 2.8 kg
- Built in communication and antenna (2.4 ghz ISM BAND).
- Built in 12V battery
- Output HDMI A (screen duplicate).
- USB2 interface