WingtraOne is a professional VTOL (vertical take off and landing) surveying drone. WingtraOne offers large coverage high resolution and accuracy down to 1 cm (0.4 in).
Ground Sampling Distance
How WingtraOne works
Map unreachable areas
The WingtraOne increases precision and survey mission success with an unprecedented combination of image resolution and flight coverage. By carrying a 42 MP photogrammetric-grade camera and an ultra low distortion lens, the VTOL drone WingtraOne covers 100 ha at 0.7 cm/px resolution in a single flight or 400 ha at 3 cm/px. This makes WingtraOne missions:
- ۲x as precise as flights with a 20 MP camera
- Cover ۱۰x more than multicopters
- ۵x faster than terrestrial measurements
Versatile, swappable, always protected
The WingtraOne carries a wide range of best-in-class camera for professional mapping applications.
Besides building professional drones Wingtra developed their PPK technology to reach surveying grade accuracy of aerial imagery. Thanks to the advanced PPK module and high quality cameras like the 42 MP full frame camera Sony RX1RII, it is now possible to reach ۱ cm absolute accuracy in aerial mapping.
- Down to 1cm horizontal / 2 cm vertical absolute and relative accuracy
- High coverage at ultra high resolution and accuracy
- No further orthomosaic correction required
- ۵ min pre-flight setup – compared to hours when using GCPs
Conventional drone mapping on centimeter accuracy requires Ground Control Points (GCPs) to correct the final map. Besides requiring additional surveying equipment and being extremely time consuming, setting up GCPs might be downright risky or just not possible in the area of interest.
RTK vs PPK
More advanced solutions achieve similar levels of accuracy by using cutting edge GPS correction technology for the georeferencing of the aerial imagery: namely RTK (real time kinematics) or PPK (post processed kinematics).
RTK requires real time base station connectivity and corrects GPS signals during the flight, while PPK corrects them after the flight and therefore offers greater robustness and consistency.
PPK is independent from base stations, highly reliable, most accurate and efficient. No special flight preparations nor intensive post processing are required to achieve 1 cm accurate aerial maps.
- Survey-grade accuracy without ground control points (GCPs)
- Proven RMS error of 1.2 cm in X/Y and 2.3 cm in Z direction
- Absolute orthomosaic & digital surface model accuracy down to 1 cm
- Agnostic workflow: Operate your existing reference station & GNSS knowledge
- Only pay for what you need: Your WingtraOne can be upgraded to PPK accuracy at any time
WingtraPilot is the intuitive mission planning software tailor made for this dedicated system. It Includes various ways to plan, monitor and revise missions during flights. Capable of inspecting and georeferencing data output from the field.
How WingtraPilot works
Before the flight, WingtraPilot guarantees full functionality of the drone by running background checks. It displays an interactive checklist that guides the operator through the preflight process and catches oversights like not removing the camera lid. Missions can be planned either by importing KML and shapefiles directly from a GIS program or by simply selecting the area of interest with a tap on the screen of the tablet.
- KML file import
- Multi area import
- In-app drawing missions
- Inflight monitoring & emergency commands
- On field data inspector & georeferencing
- Georeferenced aerial images
Optimise your workflow
All aerial images and geolocation information is stored on a single SD card and can be inspected in the field on the WingtraPilot tablet for early quality checks. WingtraPilot offers the ability to georeference images of multiple flights at the end of the day to minimize idle time on site. The results are compatible with all major stitching and analysis tools like Pix4D.
IN THE BOX
- WingtraOne drone ready to fly & carrying sleeve (backpack)
- Payload camera of choice, fully integrated
- Tablet with pre-installed ground control software WingtraPilot
- Remote control & telemetry modules
- Charging station, 2x Sets of batteries
- Pilot Case for accessories & spare parts (1 pair of propellers, 1 pitot tube)